The serious communication solution, designed for professional results.
Regroup’s cloud-based emergency notification platform was designed to be the most robust and reliable in the industry. It provides you the tools you need to save lives, property and continuity of business and allows instant alerting to large groups of recipients when a crisis occurs.
- Easy-to-use but comprehensive unified communications interface
- Multiple fail-safe features to ensure alerts can always be launched
- APIs to automate emergency notification
- Tools for collecting on-the-scene intelligence to increase situational awareness
- Unlimited all-hazards notification templates to help save time in a crisis
Emergency Notifications - Key Features
Critical Alerting on the Fly
Whether you’re in the office or in the field, you’ll have the ability to rapidly launch critical alerts and coordinate response efforts with your team. From computers, smartphones, tablets and landlines, you’ll always be able to sound the alarm.
Simplicity in mass notification
From one intuitive interface, you can launch alerts simultaneously to all communication channels and devices you leverage during emergencies. Simply select the applicable contact paths, compose your message or use an event-specific template and send.
Alert people – not devices
Since different people have different preferences, Regroup enables you to reach out in limitless ways. We provide the ability to quickly communicate with your network via:
- Multiple user email accounts, cell phones and landlines
- Social media networks and websites
- Public address and outdoor siren systems
- Digital signage, desktop alerts and beacons
- Security and fire alarm systems
- RSS feeds and cable television
- Private or public message boards and forums
- IPAWS (Integrated Public Alert and Warning System)
Reliable communication when you need it most
When adverse conditions lead to power outages, overloaded communication infrastructure or impassable roads, Regroup provides a fail-safe tool that ensures responders can communicate and deal with the crisis. Regroup provides your team the ability to:
- Text in from a mobile device
- Email in from external email accounts
- Use landlines to call our 24/7 emergency support team
- Leverage Regroup’s messaging API
- Launch alerts via any web-enabled device
- Use CAP message
Automated Critical Alerts
Accelerate transmission of critical alerts and reduce the margin for human error by automating your emergency notification process. Issue evacuation orders or instruct people to shelter-in-place, automatically, without any human intervention.
Seamless, robust, reliable
Regroup’s automated, content-triggered messaging enables you to predetermine which parameters and rules automatically trigger an alert. The platform then works with your existing systems to automate emergency notification protocols. Regroup can automatically broadcast critical alerts via:
- The Regroup messaging API
- IPAWS and NWS/NOAA integrations
- Integrations with scheduling and business continuity systems
- Website posts or message pages
- Automated ad hoc messaging
- Any API-capable messaging system
Unified Emergency Communications
When every second counts, you can rapidly transmit critical alerts to multiple communication channels simultaneously, including: digital signage, PA systems, websites and social media — all with a single click from our user-friendly interface.
An integrated notification solution
Regroup seamlessly integrates with third-party systems and processes, providing you with a truly unified emergency notification solution. When combined with our versatile API Suite, you are able to automate a variety of processes including critical alerts, two-way database sync and group management.
Most popular integrations include:
- National Weather Service
- Social Media
- Higher Education Products
In addition to native integrations, our development team can assist with custom integrations. Be certain to ask your Regroup representative for the details.
TipSafe Anonymous Incident Reporting
Have the ability to encourage witnesses, bystanders and other members of the public to provide on-the-scene reports directly from their smartphones. Anonymous text messages are delivered in a variety of formats, across multiple devices.
Make it safe for network members to report incidents
TipSafe allows you to proactively collect situational intelligence and stay a step ahead of potential crises. Anonymous tips are routed to the appropriate personnel in a variety of formats.
- As a text or voice message on mobile phones
- As an email to computers, tablets and other internet-enabled devices
- As a voice recording that can be routed to a dedicated voicemail system
Because TipSafe integrates with Regroup’s notification platform, there is no need to utilize multiple systems for critical and non-critical alerts.
Real-Time Incident Analytics
Real-time analytics alert you to delivery failures of critical alerts, allowing you to take another course of action to reach all recipients. Save valuable time and ensure recipients have the ability to take necessary steps to get out of harm’s way.
The information you need to comply and respond
Regroup delivers comprehensive analytics that provide real-time reporting of the status of critical alerts sent via Text, TTS, voice and email. You can also create audit trails to more easily comply with applicable notification and reporting requirements, such as the Clery Act, and satisfy the National Preparedness Plan and NIMS.
IVR Interactive Polling
Facilitate greater information sharing and increase situational intelligence through interactive polls that provide recipients with multiple ways to respond. Account for employee safety, solicit volunteers and determine availability of resources.
Get answers when they’re needed the most
Leveraging real-time IVR polling during a crisis provides you with greater information-sharing capabilities. This improves the decision-making process during potentially life-threatening events.
Regroup gives you the ability to:
- Identify the location and availability of needed resources
- Request volunteers and responders and confirm their availability
- Allow recipients to record live on-the-scene reports